Large Breed Dog Toothbrush
Large Breed Dog Toothbrush
A great VOHC veterinary-approved toothpaste like Petsmiles Professional Pet Toothpaste and a Petdentist® charcoal toothbrush are all you need to clean your pet's teeth and remove tartar and bad breath.
The charcoal that's infused into the soft bamboo bristles helps in absorbing the odour causing compounds that cause bad breath and naturally whitens teeth safely. It protects their sensitive gums from being cut, scratched and damaged compared to other ordinary toothbrushes.
Stop worrying about your best friend's dental hygiene care by acting now and ordering today. Good dental care is the best way for your best furry friend to live longer, healthier and happier. Ideal for large big dogs and cats.
* HOW TO ORDER *
STEP 2: Click the Add to Cart Button, tell us where to ship it, and enjoy!
* PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES *
BAMBOO CHARCOAL NATURALLY FRESHENS BREATH for fresher kisses and hugs.
PROTECTS GUMS WITH AND PROTECTING SUPER SOFT ROUNDED GENTLE BRISTLES preventing gums from cuts compared to another dog toothbrush perfect to use as a puppy toothbrush does not scrape the enamel and safely and gently removes plaque to freshen the breath of your furry friend better than removing with a finger brush
CHARCOAL KILLS HARMFUL BACTERIA AND GERMS in the mouth and on the toothbrush between brushing as it is natural by disinfecting and deodorizing
ACTIVATED CHARCOAL NATURALLY WHITENS TEETH by absorbing food acid-causing stains that are deeply embedded in your pet’s effective dog teeth cleaning and teeth whitening
BAMBOO CHARCOAL dental hygiene pet oral care toothbrush pulls plaque away naturally unlike other bristles that scrape teeth and gums, especially when used with an enzymatic dog toothpaste ideal for puppies and kittens when teething.
- Item model number: PDTB1
- Material Composition: Bamboo Charcoal, Rubber & Plastic Handle
- Color: Black and Teal
- Size: Large
- Special Features: Hygienic
* HOW TO USE *
1) Start by placing toothpaste on your finger and let your dog lick the paste.
2) Place a little of the paste on your pet's large canine teeth in front. This gets them used to having something placed against their teeth and gums.
3) Now use for regular brushing. Place some pet toothpaste on it and allow your pet to lick it from the brush.
4) Now brush your pet's teeth. Gently hold the brush at a 45-degree angle to the gum line. Brush the outside of each tooth, brushing gently.
* SHIPPING *
U.K. and Europe: 3-5 Business Days
International Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
* 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE *
Enjoy a full 100% money-back guarantee for a full 60 days if you’re not satisfied, or exchange the product for a free replacement. We’re always happy to help and customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please refer to our refund & returns policy page for more information: https://petdentist.co.uk/pages/refund-policy